camera at the birth of their child, and never really learned to use it.
The hundreds of moments that matter most are the ones
that only you are there to capture.
It is a gift to yourself and your family to be able to capture
those moments in an artful way that reflects the way you feel.
We offer three different environments for learning,
so there is something for you no matter
where you are at with your camera.
Upcoming Class Dates
Parents Photography 101:
January 22, 2017
July 16, 2017 ~ 1pm-5pm
Advanced Photo Retreat:
August 19th, 2017 ~ all day
Traveling Photo Retreat:
Contact us for dates and upcoming trips
Thinking about a class? Let us know – classes fill quickly!
Parent photography 101
Learn to capture the moments of your life in an artful way! Half day photo workshop designed to teach parents the basics of composition and getting the most out of their DSLR camera. Relaxed small group environment, with no more than 10 in a group. Class meets on a Sunday afternoon from 1-5 with wine, cheese and desserts served.
• A max of 10 participants per retreat; time for individual questions
• Wine, cheese, dessert served ; notes, and a book to take home
• Practice times and teaching times throughout the 4 hour workshop
Advanced Photo Retreat
Full day advanced mentoring retreat for those who already know the basics of their DSLR camera. We begin Saturday at 9am and end at 7 pm breaking for seasonal food from the farm served for lunch and dinner. Child models and a variety of sets around the farm will be used for practice shoots. Suitable for those serious about photography or looking to start a business.
• A max of 4 participants per retreat; also one on one mentoring with Amy
• Seasonal food from the farm for lunch & dinner (when available) with notes and a book to take home
• Child models and a variety of sets, with practice and critique times
Travel Photo Retreat
Travel with Amy to some of her favorite photo destinations. Trips are choosen to provide opportunites for learning in a variety of artful and inspring locations. Weekend trips in Michigan and longer trips abroad are available. Contact us and request details for our next trip!
• Up to 4 individuals per trip
• Individiual learning in inspiring locations
• Price includes lodging and meals, Pricing varies based on location